Ageless Wisdom Seminary/University (AWS/U), d/b/a Ageless
Wisdom University (AWU) is incorporated under the laws
of the State
of Arizona. It was established in the year 1990 as a non-profit corporation.
Is the collective wisdom of the Teaching as manifested by the lives of the Great Ones such as: Christ, Mary, Buddha, Mohammed, Moses, Isis, Krishna and other Masters, both men and women, are our guides for the path of holiness which leads to perfection.
-- Dr. Ribhi M. Kalla--
President, Dean, and Spiritual Teacher
provides spiritual education and advanced spiritual holistic healing degree and non-degree programs to serve adults of all religious backgrounds through classes, lectures, seminars and workshops
“The Ageless Wisdom is not only that wisdom which is given and revealed, but it is also the sum total of the experiences, knowledge, and wisdom harnessed by humanity.”
“The Ageless Wisdom does not belong to privileged people. Every human being can have access to it, if he or she wants to pay the price: a steady striving towards Light and Beauty.”
“Every page in the Ageless Wisdom urges you to be something higher than you are in your being-ness; urges you to offer something greater to humanity than what was offered in the past.”
Classes, Lectures, & Workshops conducted
by Dr. Ribhi M. Kalla.
2. Illumination - You see things as they are.
3. Inspiration - All your actions have a radiance of
4. Having a clear sense of vocation of high calling.
5. Faith, acceptance and endurance.
6. Sense of reality - Life has meaning for you.
7. Having self-determination - You live as a cause, not as an effect.
8. You have great compassion and a deep sense of
responsibility and humility.
9. You are honest, generous, kind and noble.
10. You are harmless, as far as others highest good is concerned.
11. You are happy, joyous, and blissful, in any
condition of life.
12. You have a great sense of unity and beauty.
13. You are heroic, fearless you act by the will to
good for a high cause.
14. Your senses are accurate, never judge
15. You are full of gratitude and forgiving.
16. You live for the future and for eternity.
17. You are very adaptable and balanced
18. You lead without force, manipulation, and fear,
but through light.
19. You exercise great economy of energy.
20. You love. Gradually your love becomes deeper
and unchangeable in any condition.
21. Gives the maximum effort for the service of
our nation and humanity.
|These programs are available for those
individuals who are dedicated to the betterment
& healing of their own lives & family relationships,
nation, & humanity.
• Spiritual Enlightenment and Wisdom
• Spiritual Education
• Advanced Spiritual Holistic Healing
• The value of consulting conventional health care
doctors on all issues concerning treatments and therapy
• Spiritual counseling
• Practice healthy meditation which reduce stress, increase concentration and improve memory
• Discover your Vision and Purpose in Life
• Improve self-image and health
• Develop the intuition & soul leadership
• Practice virtues as the living ethics
• Expand love, compassion and harmlessness
• Develop healthy family and business
• Serve your family, community, nation and humanity, as a soul with light and love
To manifest Beauty, release Goodness, establish Righteousness, increase Joy, spread Freedom, encourage striving toward perfection, & performing sacrificial services. These seven principles are the path upon which the student of the Ageless Wisdom walks.
9.Wisdom is the source of Joy and Compassion. A wise person is a leader who has the ability to see present events in the light of the future.
10.A wise person is efficient, who economizes energy thus using it for more essential creative service.
11.A wise person develops persistence and the ability to focus thus directing the willpower and labor until a project is complete.
12.A wise person can unify people by seeing the viewpoints of the whole and in relation to all. A wise person is concerned for the welfare of all life everywhere.
13.Wisdom allows one to understand people without explanations & to perceive the real motives of others. Also inspire others to become better and to do greater things.
14.A wise person cannot be deceived or mislead. He or She spot mistakes, error and wrong decisions immediately.
15.A wise person can obtain answers to questions in a sudden flash, rather than through analysis.
16.A wise person is looking a head and project toward the future. The real victor, who is inherit in you.
17.Wisdom is looking at the mountain and try to discover paths leading to the summit. No matter what difficulties you face.
18.Wisdom is looking ahead and visualize a joyful, healthy, successful, prosperous and creative future.
19.A wise person is a mountain climber, does not stand at the foot of the mountain and dream. He/She turn their lives into a song. Then climb toward the summit of their future attainment.